Looking for a quick application solution that also services your websites needs? The hybrid model use front end development frameworks with application utilities to offer the best of both worlds.
The hybrid option combines front end web frameworks with back end databases. Doing this allows for creating a website and application at the same time. For applications smaller applications this is a perfect solution.
- Quick Setup and Implementation
- Built in API which allows access of data from other 3rd party resources
- Industry standard UI
- What’s MeaN?
- MeaN standads for: MongoDB + Express + Angular + Node
- Each one of these pieces are js framworks which combined together provide a full stack development framework.
- Express is used to build out the API. We use the api within the application to access data for each componenent. With small adjustments we can modify the API to allow 3rd party applications to access data from the API if needed.
- Angular is used the front end components which are visible to the user. Angular is a leading js framework which helps create re-usable and maintainable web applications.
- Node is used for the for server side coding. Node is one of the fastest server side languages which help enable blazzing fast load times.
- Advanced User authentication security
- Extremly fast response times
- Standardized UI for iOS and android
- What’s Meteor?
- We use Meteor internally when we need to quickly prototype an application. Unlike other options prototyping with meteor allows us to use the setup for actual application allowing for faster build times.
Does your application require features which are specific to a mobile device? Does your application needs expect over 100K views a month? If you answered either of these, then native application development is the solution for you.
If you are interested in this solution Please contact us for pricing!